Biomedical Waste Incinerator
We are a manufacturer and supplier of Biomedical Waste Incinerator. Our product is made of high quality materials by our experts. We offer at reasonable market price.
Biomedical waste is generated from hospitals and animal houses and mainly consists of:
~ Human Anatomical Waste.
~ Microbiology & Biotechnology Waste.
~ Discarded Medicines & Cytotoxic Drugs.
~ Soiled plaster castes, blood soaked cotton, beddings etc.
~ Wastes from pathological laboratories and blood banks.
~ Animal wastes & carcasses
The waste is highly infectious and therefore needs to be carefully disposed off. Incinerators have following features for complete incineration of biomedical wastes.
~ Combustion efficiency of at least 99%.
~ Gas residence time of minimum 1.5 seconds in the Secondary Combustion Chamber.
~ Temperature range of 750 to 850°C and 1000 to 1100°C in Primary & Secondary Combustion Chambers respectively.
Equipment can also be designed and supplied to meet specific requirements of the customers/local pollution control authorities. Optional accessories like gas scrubbers, continuous emission monitoring & recording systems, automatic waste feeding systems, ash removal systems and heat recovery systems can be supplied on request.
Benefits of Biomedical Waste Management:
1) Cleaner and healthier surroundings.
2) Reduction in the incidence of hospital acquired and general infections.
3) Reduction in the cost of infection control within the hospital.
4) Reduction in the possibility of disease and death due to reuse and repackaging of infectious disposables.
5) Low incidence of community and occupational health hazards.
6) Reduction in the cost of waste management and generation of revenue through appropriate treatment and disposal of waste.
7) Improved image of the healthcare establishment and increase the quality of life.
- FOB Port
- JNPT Port
- Payment Terms
- Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C)
- Delivery Time
- 6-8 Week
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India