Our company manufactures and supplies Biomedical Waste Incinerators. We use high-grade materials for our products. In hospitals and animal shelters, biomedical waste is mainly generated from:
Discarded Medicines & Cytotoxic Drugs
Soiled plaster castes, blood soaked cotton, beddings, etc.
Human Anatomical Waste
Microbiology & Biotechnology Waste
Wastes from pathological laboratories and blood banks
Animal wastes & carcasses
Infectious waste must be carefully disposed of since it is highly infectious. In order to completely burn biomedical waste, incinerators have the following features.
At least 99% combustion efficiency.
Minimum 1.5 seconds gas residence time period in the Secondary Combustion Chamber.
750 to 850C in primary combustion chambers and 1000 to 1100C temperature in secondary combustion chambers.
Customers/local pollution control authorities can also request equipment that meets their specific requirements. On request, optional accessories, such as gas scrubbers, continuous emission monitoring and recording systems, ash removal systems, automatic waste feeding systems and heat recovery systems, can be provided.Advantages of Biomedical Waste Management:
- A cleaner, healthier environment.
- Reduced incidences of hospital-acquired and general infections.
- Reduced cost of infection control in the hospital.
- Reduced chances of disease and death from reuse and repackaging of infectious disposables.
- Low rates of occupational and community health hazards.
- Reduction of waste management costs and generation of revenue from appropriate waste management.
- A better image of the health care establishment and a higher standard of living.