There are several kinds of industrial waste, in the form of solid waste, liquid waste and gaseous waste, such as plastic, rubber, wood, paint, solvents, sludge, bitumen waste, volatile organic compounds at baking oven outlets. As most of the wastes could be highly flammable, reactive or toxic, they are hazardous in nature. There are several types of industrial waste:
- ETP sludge
- Paint sludge
- Radioactive waste
- Oil sludge, waste oil and oil soaked rags
- Chemicals in dry, wet or slurry form
- Waste packaging
- Rubber/Latex waste
- Floor sweep absorbents such as saw dust, rags etc.
Advantages of Industrial Waste Incinerator:
- By using a bioline incinerator, you not only reduce the volume of the waste but also eliminate its hazardous components. There are several salient features of our industrial waste incinerators:
- 99.9 per efficiency of combustion
- Gas remains in the secondary combustion chamber for a minimum of two seconds.
- In the primary and secondary combustion chambers, the temperature is 800 degree C and 110 degree C, respectively.
- Customers and local pollution control authorities can also specify specific requirements for equipment. The incinerators are provided with suitable gas scrubbing systems to control the emissions. The combustion systems can be equipped with optional accessories like continuous emissions monitoring, automatic solid and liquid waste feeding, ash removal, and heat recovery.