The destruction and energetic upgrading of industrial waste made of plastic, tar, resins, paints textiles fabrics
- Solid waste such as plastic (including PVC), rubber, boards, wood, paint.
- Liquid waste such as phenolic waste water, solvents, contained oils, sludge at a station or filter press outlet and all bitumen waste...
- Gaseous waste such as volatile organic compounds at baking oven outlets...
Industrial waste is generated in three forms Solid, Liquid & Semi Solid. The wastes are mostly hazardous in nature as they could be highly inflammable, reactive or toxic. Industrial waste broadly consists of:
- ETP sludge.
- Oil sludge, waste oil and oil soaked rags.
- Chemicals in dry, wet or slurry form.
- Paint sludge.
- Radioactive waste.
- Waste packaging.
- Rubber/Latex waste.
- Floor sweep absorbents like saw dust, rags etc.
Advantages of Industrial Waste Incinerator
Bioline incinerators not only reduce the volume of the waste but also eliminate the hazardous component in the waste. Our industrial waste incinerators have following salient features:
- Combustion efficiency of 99.9%
- Gas residence time of minimum 2 seconds in the Secondary Combustion Chamber.
- Minimum temperatures of 800 deg C and 110 deg C in Primary & Secondary Combustion Chambers respectively.
Equipment can also be designed and supplied to meet specific requirements of the customers/local pollution control authorities. Suitable gas scrubbing systems are supplied along with the incinerators to control the emissions. Optional accessories like continuous emission monitoring & recording systems, automatic solid & liquid waste feeding systems, ash removal systems and heat recovery systems can be supplied on request.